The butterfly clamp valve is composed of the valve body, valve plate, rubber sleeve, a valve shaft, handle, etc. It uses disc-shaped butterfly plate to rotate around its own shaft rod in the valve body, so as to achieve opening and closing or adjustment. The sanitary butterfly valve is usually in the middle line when it is fully opened or closed. The plate is vertical in the middle. The butterfly valve and the butterfly rod have no self-locking force. In order to facilitate the positioning of the butterfly plate, and to know the flow through and the opening position, we need to increase the handle of the butterfly valve, as well as the indication, which can stop the plate at any position and improve the operation performance of the valve.
The characteristics of butterfly clamp valves:
1. The unique structure, flexible operation, labor-saving and convenient.
2. The sealing function is tighter and tighter, and the sealing performance is reliable.
3. Nitrile-butadiene oil-resistant rubber is used as sealing material, which has a long service life.
4. The butterfly plate adopts frame structure with high strength, large overflow area, and small flow resistance.
5. Overall paint can effectively prevent rust.
Disadvantages of butterfly-clamping valves:
1. The range of pressure and working temperature is small.
2. Poor sealing.
Installation and maintenance of butterfly clamping valves:
(1) Compare the rated parameters required by the equipment with the rated parameters marked on the product to ensure that the product meets the application requirements;
(2) Installers must be trained and experienced to ensure the smooth completion of the installation work;
(3) After installation, the thorough inspection must be carried out to ensure that the installation is correct.
(4) In order to ensure that there are no accidents in the installation, the pipeline system must be thoroughly cleaned before the product is installed to ensure that the pipeline system is clean, rust-free and dirt-free. Before washing, all filters must be removed to ensure the pipeline is smooth.
(5) It is suggested to install temporary pipes at the pipes where the equipment is installed during the initial cleaning of the system, and then install the equipment on the pipes after the washing work is completed.
(6) Be careful not to use the equipment in places where the medium contains more oil, mineral oil and other viscous or corrosive substances;
(7) Fixed with standard flanges and corresponding bolts.
For more information, please visit http://www.adamantvalves.com/